This store was open at this location until the spring of 1999, when it moved down the street to its present location at 1952 North High Street.
|The front of the old place as it looked in 1980.|
|In 1982 'PM Magazine' (a channel 4 production) filmed a segment from the store on the making our famous 6 foot subs.|
|In 1984 we added a bread oven and started baking our own bread fresh in
the store every few hours.
(Check out that old menu board)